Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Link Title Attributes, Acronym & ABBR Tags

Link Title Attributes, Acronym & ABBR Tags

Does Google Count Text in The Acronym Tag?
searchengineoptimizationtopic.blogspot.com

From my tests, no. From watching how my test page positions – Google is overlooking watchwords in the acronym tag.

My perceptions from a test page I watch incorporate;

Interface Title Attribute – no advantage passed by means of the connection either to another page, it appears

ABBR (Abbreviation Tags) – No

Picture File Name – No

Wrapping words (or if nothing else numbers) in SCRIPT – Sometimes. Google is better at understanding what it can render in 2017.

It's unmistakable numerous undetectable components of a page are totally overlooked by Google (that would intrigue us SEO).

Some undetectable things are (still) apparently upheld:

NOFRAMES – Yes

NOSCRIPT – Yes

ALT Attribute – Yes

Unless you truly have cause to concentrate on any particular imperceptible component, I think the **P** tag is the most imperative tag to upgrade in 2017.

_searchengineoptimizationtopic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting my post